We take the protection of our customers' data very seriously and of course this also applies to the personal data of our prospects and customers ("Data"). We inform you below how we treat your data and the rights you have in accordance with data privacy regulations.
Valid from 25 May 2018.
Important contact details to contact us as a responsible authority :
350 avenue du Prado
Categories of data :
We mainly process the following categories of personal data: Patriwine and Wine City mailing registration data, subscription and purchase data, e-mail and postal advertising preferences, product interest on the www.patriwine.fr website, usage data collected on the website.
You give us some of this data directly (e. g. as part of registration or purchase) and we collect the others automatically (e. g. when you visit our website or by clicking on the e-mail newsletter).
Purpose of the processing operation :
We process your data primarily to perform services related to Patriwine shipments, including information produced according to your interests.
Legal basis :
The processing of your data is mainly necessary for the purpose of sending emails from Patriwne and for the pursuit of our legitimate interests.
As long as an agreement is required by law, for example for certain e-mail advertisements or certain categories of cookies, we ask you for this agreement.
Categories of receivers of your data :
In addition to the responsible authorities, external service providers, who assist us in the performance of our services, also have access to your data. Exceptionally, it is also possible that other third parties, such as authorities, external advisors or business partners, may have access to your data. Currently, your data are not processed outside the EU.
How long your data will be kept :
In principle, we process and store your data for the duration of our contractual relationship.
Your rights relating to the protection of your data, in particular your right of recourse :
Under certain conditions, you can assert your rights regarding the protection of your data with us. We would like to draw your attention in particular to your right of recourse: For certain reasons resulting from your situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, if we base the legitimacy of the data processing on an examination of interests or if the data processing concerns profiling or direct advertising. As a matter of principle, we will no longer process your data in this case.
Voluntary nature of the provision of data :
There is no legal obligation to make your data available to Patriwine. However, you cannot participate in the sending of information if you do not provide us with your data. The provision of your data is completely voluntary. If you do not want to provide your data, you will not have any legal disadvantages, but you will not be able to take advantage of Patriwine's advantages and communication.
Detailed legal information on data protection
1. Data processing authorities and contact details
The diversity of PATRIWINE's actions leads to shipments by multiple structures. For this reason, several companies are responsible for processing your data in the context of sending mailings in accordance with Art. 26 of the DSGVO.
350 avenue du Prado
PATRIWINE, your partner for sending information, is responsible in particular for the management, storage of your purchase data and your interest in our products and advertising by e-mail.
Wine City is a brand name that develops the sale of wines between private individuals.
The two entities are co-responsible for data processing, within the meaning of Article 26 of the DSGVO ("co-responsible"). The purpose of data processing for customers and e-mail advertising, defined jointly by the company PATRIWINE, is determined in detail in a co-responsibility contract. On request, we will be pleased to provide you with a summary of the main provisions of this co-responsibility agreement. Despite this co-responsibility for data processing, the two entities are not mutual legal representatives.
Data Protection Officer: it is possible to contact the data protection officer for both Patriwine and Wine City entities as follows :
2. Data category
For the purpose of sending advertising by e-mail, we collect and process the following categories of personal data.
|Patriwine and Wine City customers||Name, gender, postal address, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number|
|Preference for e-mail advertising||Agreement for advertising by e-mail, language, frequency, reaction|
|Preference for postal advertising||Opposition to postal advertising, language, frequency, reaction|
You give us some of this data directly (e. g. as part of registration or purchase) and we collect the others automatically (e. g. when you visit our website or at one of our offices or by clicking on the e-mail newsletter)
3. Treatment goals
We process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the French General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), the French Data Protection Act (BDSG) and other applicable data protection regulations for the following purposes :
• Analysis of your purchasing behaviour at Patriwine and your visit to the sites and in a customer profile, so that you receive tailor-made offers at the sites, invitations to special events
• Advertising by e-mail and post
• Communication and product recommendations personalized and individual, according to your customer profile
• Personalized online store based on your interests
• Enhancement of Patriwine and Wine City products and services
• Enforcement of commercial decisions under company law
• Compliance with legal provisions
• Right to assert, exercise and protect legal rights
4. Legal basis
The processing of your data for proposal purposes is permitted because it is necessary for the fulfilment of the contractual relationship with you and because we have a legitimate overriding interest. We must ensure that any conflict of interest as defined in Position -Recommendation DOC - 2009-23 applicable as of September 16, 2009. Reference text Article 313-18 to 313-19; 313-20 to 313-22 of the General Regulations.
We justify our overriding legitimate interest as follows: you show your interest in personalised information on the products and services of the various entities, we analyse your behaviour and the interest in our products with the help of information and we do not take any automated decisions with legal or similar effect.
Insofar as an agreement is required by law, for example for advertising by e-mail or for certain categories of cookies, we ask you for this agreement. If you do not give us your consent, we do not carry out the data processing processes that require a mandatory consent. In addition, legal authorization standards, such as tax retention periods or the right to assert, exercise and protect our legal rights, allow us to process your data.
5. Recipients or categories of recipients of your data
Patriwine as the responsible authority, has access to your data only to the extent necessary to achieve the objectives in accordance with the internal distribution of tasks. To do this, we only grant access to your data to those departments and employees who really need it.
5.2 Service providers
We involve service providers who have access to your data as subcontractors and process it for purposes that we have specifically defined. These subcontractors may be marketing service providers, website hosting providers, IT support providers or website analysis providers..
5.3 Other third parties
In certain circumstances, we may disclose your data to authorities, external advisors, business partners or the courts.
5.4 International data transmission
Although all recipients are currently located within the EU/EEA, we must expect that in the future recipients could be located in a country outside the EU/EEA, which does not offer an appropriate level of data protection compared to the European level of data protection. In particular, it is possible that service providers may be established in the USA in the future. Where applicable, Patriwine will select service providers who are either certified by the US-EU Privacy Shield Program (art. 45 paragraph 1 of the DSGVO) or who have accepted with Patriwine the European standard contract clauses as authorized by the European Commission (art. 46 paragraph 2 (c) or (d) of the DSGVO).
6. How long your data will be kept
In principle, we process and store your data for the duration of our contractual relationship. This also includes the creation of a contract (pre-contractual legal relationship).
In addition, we are subject to various conservation and documentation obligations, most of which are based on the French Commercial Code and the French Tax Code. The storage and documentation periods mentioned above amount to up to ten years after the end of the contractual or pre-contractual legal relationship.
In addition, some special legal provisions may require a longer retention period, such as the retention of evidence under the statutory limitation provisions. If the data are no longer necessary to comply with contractual or legal obligations and rights, they shall be regularly deleted, unless their processing for a limited period is necessary to achieve the abovementioned objectives, which are based on a legitimate overriding interest of the employer.
7. Your rights to data protection
Under certain conditions, you can assert your data protection rights with us :
• Right of revocation of the agreement : if you have given your opinion on certain data processing activities, you may revoke this agreement at any time with effect for the future. However, this revocation does not in any way alter the legality of the processing of your data before the revocation of your agreement or as long as the processing can be justified on another legal basis.
• Right of information : you have the right to receive information from us regarding your stored personal data, in accordance with the provision of Art. 15 of the DSGVO (if applicable, with limitations)
• Right of correction : at your request, we will correct your personal data recorded in accordance with Art. 16 of the DSGVO if it is incorrect or erroneous.
• Right of deletion : if you wish, we delete your data in accordance with Art. 17 of the DSGVO, as long as this does not conflict with other legal provisions or a predominant interest on our part (e. g. to protect our rights).
• Right to limit processing : taking into account the conditions of Art. 18 of the DSGVO, you may require us to restrict the processing of your data.
• Right of objection : you may also file an appeal against the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 of the DSGVO. This right of objection is applicable for certain reasons resulting from your situation and only for data processing operations whose legitimacy is based on an examination of interests, which concerns profiling or for direct advertising purposes. If this happens, we will no longer process your data, unless we have the legal right to refuse your objection. However, an opposition to direct marketing, including profiling, is binding on us and we no longer have the right to process your data for these purposes.
If you have given your consent for direct advertising and no longer wish to receive it, you must revoke your consent.
• Right of data transmission : you also have the right to receive your data or to transmit them to a third party in a structured, customary and automatically readable format in accordance with Art. 20 of the DSGVO.
• Complaints to data protection authorities : in addition, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority (Art. 77 of the DSGVO). However, we always recommend that you first send a complaint to our data protection officer, so that we can resolve your problem as quickly as possible and in a way that is focused on your needs.
In order to ensure prompt processing, please send your request to exercise your rights in writing to the following address or directly to our data protection officer.
350 Avenue du Prado
8. Extent of your obligations to provide us with your data
There is no legal obligation to make your data available to Patriwine. However, you cannot participate in Patriwine and Wine City shipments if you do not provide us with your data. Your data is made available on a voluntary basis. If you do not provide us with your data, you will not have any legal disadvantages. However, you will not be able to take advantage of the benefits and services of Patriwine and Wine City.
This data protection information was last updated on 25 May 2018. PATRIWINE reserves the right to update this data protection information from time to time. »